Things have been happening lately. Thoughts, actions, feelings. All sorts of stuff. It's funny but I think 'married life' has sparked some kind of crazy extra energy that's making me feel happyyyyyyy, excited and super optimistic. I loveeeeee it! Perhaps all the energy I put towards planning the wedding (and doing all the DIY) is now being placed on living the everyday to the fullest. If so, the hectic (but FUN) planning of the wedding was definitelyyy worth it :) Here's what's been going down around here, in bullet points (because who doesn't love a list):
- I am dreamingggggg of farmhouses! I want to live on a small farm. By the beach and not too far from the city. Is that too much to ask? haha! But seriously...George have been brainstorming up how we will do it. We will of course then build our dream southern style home on the land too. This is a dream that won't fruition into reality for a veryyyyyyyy long time (if ever) but as I said above, I'm feeling super optimistic at the moment haha!
- I am pretty sure that dream has come from either constantly listening to country music, or being forever obsessed with Benjamin Hole's instagram feed (photo of the cows is from his feed!).
- George and I have seen all our wedding photos and we are obsessed! Like blown away and so so so happy with them. We are now just waiting for the high res files to arrive in the mail and they will then be posted on here straight.away! Hurry up postman! Toooo excited.
- Speaking of country music - right now I'm obsessed with Meanwhile Back At Mama's by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill (among sooooooo many others). Have you seen the video clip? ANOTHER reason why I want a farm with horses, cows, sheep, dogs and a hugeeeeeee veggie garden haha!
- What To Cook Tonight news: we are waiting on designers to get back to us with an outline on what the redesign will look like and how much it will cost. The response we have got so far is reallyyy exciting and makes us even more inspired in the kitchen.
- More on WTCT - check out this yummy recipe :)
- Now to combine country music and WTCT...when dad and I are cooking up a storm in the kitchen we always have the country music channel on in the background. We pretty much know every song and every lyric now and it's so much fun.
- I've been catching up on Lou's blog and she makes me wish I could document my life in words better. She makes it seem so easy, whereas it's such a strug-gleeeee for me to get out what I want to say in nice well written sentences. (Insert this emoji here)
- I'm definitely starting to crave summer now, but I know that when December hits I'll be wanting a cozy Christmassy winter vibe going on. I'm campaigning with George that when we have little kids running around, we will spend every second December in London. The whole month!
- In regards to the collage of the four images at the top...I'm on the search for interesting props for WTCT, fun prints for summer dressing, a bigggg spacious, photogenic and light filled kitchen to enjoy breakfasts like these in!
- Last but not least...mornings with my husband are just the best thing ever invented. Even if I am a sleepy little gremlin (but then he makes me coffee and all is good in the world)!
Now tell me....what's going on in your world? :)